Activities in the area
This is a beautiful area with lots to see and do. we would be the first to say that you can’t take it all in a day, so why not stop an extra night and try some of the local activities.
- Skiing at Cairngorm Mountain & The Lecht, both approx. within an hour by car.
- Spey Valley whisky trail.
- NEW from April 2016 – by prior arrangement we may be able to arrange a visit to Balmenach distillery to view the gin still where the famous Caorunn gin is made. Part of The Scotland Gin trail.
- Fishing on the River Spey.
- Golf courses within approx. 12 miles of Bedrock – Grantown on Spey, Craggan, Carrbridge, Abernethy, Spey Valley, Boat of Garten, Ballindalloch.
- Walking, we are at the foot of the Cromdale hills and just over 10 minutes from the Speyside Way.
- Mountain biking (local hire can be arranged with discounts available).
- Heather Centre, Dulnain Bridge
- Osprey Centre, Boat of Garten.
- Castles & lots more, or just chill & enjoy the abundant wildlife on the doorstep.
We are sure that you will enjoy your stay with us. And when it’s time to go, all payments can be made by cash or personal cheque in GB Pounds (£).
We Aim to be Flexible
so please don’t hesitate to to ask about anything and we will do our best to accommodate you.